• Custom web Design

    My commitment is the customer satisfaction.

    Satisfaction Guaranteed.

  • Web development

    Code stuff has been my passion since teenage years.
    I manage compliant standards trendy code spiced with HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. Also I handle server code in various programming web languages: PHP, ASP, ASP.NET

  • Interface design

    Custom interface design since design for media players, flash prototypes, mobile and icon design.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kobra interface skin concept


I'm releasing some dusty good old school designs stored in the briefcase.

This is one of them, Kobra interface, supposed to be a player skin like pretended for Winamp.

Enjoy it. Download Fireworks Source.


2 comentarios:

Advin Steven said...

Brilliant blog I shall bookmark it and return later.

Psd to xhtml

lian said...

Thanks! I appreciate it :)... althought the blog is not very active right now but your words are very comforting.

Post a Comment