• Custom web Design

    My commitment is the customer satisfaction.

    Satisfaction Guaranteed.

  • Web development

    Code stuff has been my passion since teenage years.
    I manage compliant standards trendy code spiced with HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. Also I handle server code in various programming web languages: PHP, ASP, ASP.NET

  • Interface design

    Custom interface design since design for media players, flash prototypes, mobile and icon design.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Iphone in vectors


Hi all,

I'm sharing a new Adobe Fireworks source, a Iphone vectorized, for any use you want to give it.

Download Fireworks Source






3 comentarios:

Advin Steven said...

I appreciated for such informative and entertaining posting. Keep it up.

ps vita games

lian said...

Thanks Advin, I'm glad you liked it.

Unknown said...

Can you do vector in ai for Iphone 5 with real size ?

Post a Comment